What Is My Election Platform?
During the past nine years, residents complimented me for being dedicated, dependable, and engaged when it came to serving them. I believe that is because:
- I have represented residents at every Council meeting and at many community events (have a look at my Events page)
- I have listened to all sides on notable community issues through conversations and online dialogues
- I have been objective and strived to make logical decisions that represent the majority
- I have treated residents equally, fairly, and with courtesy
On May 10th, I am seeking your continued support for Rothesay Town Council.
Over the next four years I will:
- continue to encourage development while preserving our small town character and charm with an emphasis on green space and recreational opportunities
- foster enhanced cooperation with neighbouring municipalities on shared services to achieve cost-effective delivery
- support and advance climate change adaptation strategies to protect homes and infrastructure
- continue work on enhancing the Town’s storm water management plans to further mitigate flooding
- promote the development of affordable housing options for individuals, families, and seniors
- work hard to maintain a stable tax rate
My campaign expenses are 100% self-funded.
Below is a copy of the postcards I will be safely delivering (i.e., while donning a face mask and gloves) to all doors in Rothesay.
Committed and genuine.